PhilHealth provides subsidy for room and board, drugs and medicines, laboratories, operating room and professional fees for confinements of not less than 24 hours.
Day surgeries, dialysis and cancer treatment procedures such as chemotheraphy and radiotheraphy in accredited hospitals and free-standing clinics.
Special benefit packages:
- Coverage for up to the fourth normal delivery!
- Newborn Care Package
- TB treatment through DOTS
- SARS and Avian Influenza Package
- Influenza A (H1N1) Package
The following shall not be covered except when, after actuarial studies, PhilHealth recommends their inclusion subject to approval of its Board of Directors:
- Fifth and subsequent normal obstetrical deliveries
- Non-prescription drugs and devices
- Alcohol abuse or dependency treatment
- Cosmetic surgery
- Optometric services
- Other cost-ineffective procedures as defined by PhilHealth
The information above was taken from their respective sources. I don’t own it in any way, I’m just sharing it to the people who might need it. On the date of posting the information given is the latest from the specific sources. Updates from the sources may not reflect to this post on the later date unless otherwise stated.