For professionals who would like to renew their license at PRC (Professional Regulation Commission), here’s a quick overview of the procedure with downloadable forms needed for processing.
Present duly accomplished Application for Professional ID form together with the requirements at:
- Window 16
- Window 18
- Application Form for Professional Identification Card (Filipino Professionals)
- Application for Renewal of Professional ID for former Filipino Professionals
- Petition for Correction of Entries or Data
- Petition for Change of Registered Name due to Marriage
Pay prescribed fees at the Cashier.
Get your claim slip at:
- Window 16
- Window 18
- Window 30
Claim your professional license as scheduled. Please refer to your claim slip for further instructions.
- Duly accomplished form
- Two (2) pcs. passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag
- Photo/Xerox copy of recent professional ID card
- In case of LOST professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of loss
- In case of DESTROYED professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and valid identification of the professional and the representative. PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.
Professions to submit an updated certificate of membership or certificate of good standing from their respective Accredited Professional Organization (APO) are the following:
- Agricultural Engineers
- Customs Brokers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Geodetic Engineers
- Guidance and Counseling
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Mechanical Engineers (temporarily suspended)
Application for Fast ID
- The professional presents duly accomplished form at the designated counter. The registration officer verifies the picture against the PERRC, assesses the prescribed fees.
- Professional pays the prescribed renewal fees plus Fast ID fee to the Cashier.
- Professional proceed to the photo capture station at the ground floor.
- Professional returns the application form to the Registration Division and receives claim slip.
- Professional presents claim slip at the designated counter to claim ID.
Applicant for the Fast ID renewal should come personally to PRC.
The information above was taken from their respective sources. I don’t own it in any way, I’m just sharing it to the people who might need it. On the date of posting the information given is the latest from the specific sources. Updates from the sources may not reflect to this post on the later date unless otherwise stated.